801 A la riva dal Rom - on the banks of the Rom
Show all 5 images
The hike is easy to manage, offers many opportunities to rest, two playgrounds with fireplaces directly on the water (in Valchava and Müstair) and several inns in the villages not far from the route. The route through the plain between Tschierv and Fuldera or in Müstair between the Schützenhaus and the schoolhouse is also suitable for prams. The hike can be done in stages.
The handy and richly illustrated information brochure «A la riva dal Rom - a river writes history» turns the hiking trail into a theme trail. It conveys the eventful history, the special habitats and the legends around the Rombach. The brochure also contains a detailed hiking map and is available free of charge at the guest information office or at the Center da Biosfera.
Download the information brochure:
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Zernez.
- By PostBus (from Zernez or Mals) hourly to the PostBus stop Tschierv, Süsom Tschierv
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass to Zernez on the H27. From Zernez on the H28 into Val Müstair to Tschierv. (35 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Tschierv.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Malles. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Tschierv.
- Free parking in Tschierv
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.