UNESCO World Heritage Monastery St. Johann
Show all 7 images
In the monastery Müstair Benedictine everyday life, cultural care, art and research meet.
The church houses the largest, best-preserved early medieval fresco cycle. In the monastery museum, over 1200 years of history and monastic everyday life are shown.
Guided tours of the church and museum are offered daily for groups of 6 or more. Other thematic tours and events on advertised dates are available on the website.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadin) hourly to Zernez.
- By PostBus from Zernez to the PostBus stop Müstair, Clastra
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains). From Zernez on the H28 into Val Müstair until Müstair ( 50 minutes driving time from Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair.
- From the south: via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Malles. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair.
Parking spaces available
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.