45.03 S-charl - Süsom Givè, National Park Panorama Trail
Show all 4 images
From the mountain village of S-charl through the highest pine forest in Europe to the Ofen Pass.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
On high sections, snowfields are possible until the summer months.
Good footwear, rain and sun protection, water bottle, food, bandages.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly service to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Continue by PostBus with hourly connection to the PostBus stop S-charl
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass to Scuol and then into a side valley of the Lower Engadine. The summer village of S-charl can be reached from Scuol in around 25 minutes.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of Scuol and then also turn into the side valley Val S-charl.
Due to the sometimes narrow road conditions, we recommend travelling by post bus.
Paid parking available at the entrance to the village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.