Senda Alp da Munt – Alp Champatsch - Lü Cumün
Show all 4 images
Lü is a village that is ideal for stargazing at night thanks to the lack of light pollution.
The path is prepared after each snowfall. Please note the status reports under the telephone number 081 861 88 49. The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current snow and weather conditions must be considered before the start.
Attention: The path leads through wildlife rest zones, please do not leave forest paths.
Well-groomed winter hiking trail, closed in case of avalanche danger. Information is available at the ski resort Minschuns. Phone +41-81-858 51 09
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
High and sturdy hiking boots or winter boots, warm clothing, sun protection, hiking poles, as required: sledges for the descent.
From the parking lot of the valley station Minschuns in a slight ascent first through a forest and later along the ski slope to the Alp da Munt
Almost flat further to the Lai da Juata
Afterwards it goes through pine forests in an easy descent to Alp Champatsch and down to Lü
Possibly sleigh ride to Tschierv
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Zernez
- By PostBus from Zernez to Tschierv, spv. Minschuns bi-hourly
- With the PostBus from Tschierv, spv. Minschuns to Tschierv, Minschuns valley station daily at 9:14, 11:14 and 13:14. The course from 13:14 runs on Wednesdays 10 minutes later
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass to Zernez on H27. From Zernez on the H28 to Val Müstair to Süsom Givè. From Süsom Givè to the junction before the bridge/overpass. Here you turn left to the parking lot of the ski resort Minschuns.
- From the south and east: via the Reschen Pass (Nauders) or Bolzano on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Tschierv and on to the junction after the bridge/overpass. Here you turn right to the parking lot of the ski resort Minschuns.
- Free parking at the Minschuns valley station
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.