Murtaröl: Aussichtsreiche Rundtour
Show all 4 images
This versatile circular hike requires some beads of sweat and is undertaken relatively rarely. However, this is unjustified: it offers beautiful views of the Val Cluozza, towards the Upper Engadine and the King of the Lower Engadine, the dominant, 3410 m above sea level.M high Piz Linard. With a little luck, observations of ptarmigans are possible, chamois are omnipresent along the route. In addition, old, brick avalanche barriers can be discovered on the way, which also makes the hike culturally and historically interesting.
Note: Dogs are not allowed in the Swiss National Park, not even on a leash. For more information and all protections, see nationalpark.ch/schutzbestimmungen.
Mountain hike (white-red-white). Descent long and partly steep.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau, Upper and Lower Engadine) hourly to Zernez
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Zernez is located directly on the Engadine road H27.
- Free parking at the train station, in the village and at the visitor center of the National Park in Zernez.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.