Margunet (nature trail in the Swiss National Park)
Show all 11 images
Note: Dogs are not allowed in the Swiss National Park, not even on a lead. Further information on this and all the protection regulations can be found at nationalpark.ch/protection-regulations
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- With the train (from Chur, Prättigau, Upper and Lower Engadine) hourly (partly half-hourly) to Zernez
- From Zernez with the post bus in the direction of Müstair-Mals hourly to Stabelchod (P8)
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders - Martina) into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From Zernez on Ofenpassstrasse in the direction of Val Müstair to car park 8
- From Val Müstair over the Ofenpass towards Zernez to car park 8
- Free parking at the railway station, in the village and at the National Park Visitor Centre in Zernez
- Free parking in car park 8 on the Ofenpass road.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.