001.02 Alpine Bike Etappe 2 Tschierv - Livigno
Show all 8 images
The second stage of the Alpine Bike Tour leads from Tschierv down the valley via Fuldera to the entrance to Val Vau. On the first long climb towards Döss Radond, the forest dominates the landscape. The fascinating rock face with the waterfall as an outflow of the Lai da Rim in the south makes the ascent through the Val Vau an entertaining and attractive section. From Döss Radond you are in the very extensive, wild Val Mora and enjoy the relaxed onward journey to the alp of the same name, before the subsequent trail to Lago San Giacomo di Fraéle demands full concentration. At the northern end of the lake, the path soon branches off to the right towards Alpisella, the second pass of this tour. A break at the pass compensates for the exertions of the ascent as well as the subsequent descent to Lago di Livigno.
Stages in Graubünden:
- 1.1 Scuol–Tschierv
- 1.3 Livigno (I)–St. Moritz
- 1.4 St. Moritz–Bivio
- 1.5 Bivio–Tiefencastel
- 1.6 Tiefencastel–Safien Platz
- 1.7 Safien Platz–Lumbrein
- 1.8 Lumbrein–Disentis
- 1.9 Disentis–Andermatt
- to the entire tour
On high-altitude sections, snowfields are possible until the summer months.
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour. This tour does not place any special demands on driving safety and technical skills.
144 Emergency call/first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Be considerate when crossing and overtaking hikers.
The Grisons mountain bike routes run to a large extent on single trails, which are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have priority.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Zernez. By PostBus
- (from Zernez or Mals) every hour to PostBus stop Tschierv, Plaz.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass to Zernez on H27. From Zernez on the H28 to Val Müstair to Tschierv. (35 minutes drive from Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via Reschen Pass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Tschierv.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Tschierv.
- Free parking in Tschierv
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.