Süsom Givè - Chaschlot - Valbella - Tschierv Biotop la Stretta
Show all 5 images
On this hike you can usually see many flowers and a specially pink forest floor in autumn (God da Munt - the only Erika pine forest in Val Müstair).
Throughout the season, this hike is considered to be very flowery and in autumn the forest floor at God da Munt (the only Eriak pine forest in Val Müstair) even turns pink. At the end of the hike you reach the biotope La Stretta in Tschierv.
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Good footwear, rain and sun protection, water bottle, bandages.
Start of the hike on the Ofenpasshöhe "Süsom Givè", from there the hiking trail escaped to the Chaschlot and on to Valbella. From Valbella the hike leads over the Fuorcla Funtauna da S-charl again a section direction Ofenpass where it then branches off after about 1/3 way to the Senda Val Müstair to the Lai da Juata. From Lai da Juata there is a somewhat steep descent to Tschierv to the biotope La Stretta.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper or Lower Engadine) hourly to Zernez
- Continue by PostBus from Zernez or from Val Müstair and Mals every hour to Süsom Givè
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass to Zernez on H27. From Zernez on the H28 towards Val Müstair to the Süsom Givè pass (30 minutes from Vereina south portal)
- From the east: via Reschen Pass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 towards Zernez to the Süsom Givè pass
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to the top of the Süsom Givè pass
Parking is available at the Hotel Süsom Givè.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.