Biosfera Val Müstair
The Biosfera Val Müstair Nature Park will receive the label "Park of national importance" from the federal government on May 12, 2020 for another ten years. Together with the Swiss National Park and parts of the municipality of Scuol, the Biosfera Val Müstair forms the first high alpine UNESCO biosphere reserve in Switzerland.
The positive signs in the Val Müstair are the 80% organic farmers, the high quality handicrafts, the unique cultural and natural landscape, the healthy forests, the good habitats for wild animals and the increasing demand for nature-oriented vacations. These good conditions should contribute to the fact that also for future generations:
- sufficient jobs are available
- the population lives in a good environment and
- the intact nature as well as the agricultural diversity are preserved.
On behalf of the municipality of Val Müstair, the park management is responsible for the numerous sub-projects that make up the content of the Biosfera. These include the eventful tourist packages. The Biosfera partners will take care of the physical well-being of the guests, who will be pleased to spoil them with delicious local specialties.
- From the Lower/Upper Engadin: Take the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadin) to Zernez. Then continue with the PostBus in the direction of Ofenpass until the stop "Tschierv, Biosfera".
- From Val Müstair: take the PostBus in the direction of Ofenpass to the "Tschierv, Biosfera" stop.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass to Zernez on H27, then via Ofen Pass to Tschierv.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27, as far as Zernez on H27, then via Ofenpass to Tschierv
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
Tschierv is located in Val Müstair between Ofenpass and Müstair (approx. 50 minutes drive from Vereina south portal / 10 minutes from Müstair).
Free parking available directly in front of the Biosfera/Gästeinformation Tschierv
Biosfera Val Müstair
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.