Piz da las trais Linguas - Umbrail - Val Mora - Tschierv
Show all 4 images
From the PostBus stop Stelvio by e-bike to the Dreisprachenspitze, along trenches to the Umbrail Pass and via Italy through the Val Mora back to Val Müstair.
With the normal bike you have about 1.5 hours longer.
A meandering old Italian military road from Ricovero to about Le Fornelle.
The tour has been organised in favourable weather conditions. It is imperative that the current weather conditions and weather forecasts are observed before the start of the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper or Lower Engadine) hourly to Zernez.
- Continue by PostBus from Zernez or from Val Müstair and Mals every hour to Sta. Maria cumün
- Change in Sta. Maria cumün and take the PostBus from Sta. Maria to Stilfserjoch/Stelvio
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela pass to Zernez on the H27. From Zernez on the H28 in the direction of Val Müstair to Sta. Maria (40 minutes from Vereina south portal). From Sta. Maria take the Umbrailpass road to the Stilfserjoch.
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 towards Zernez as far as Sta. Maria. From Sta. Maria take the Umbrail Pass road to the Stelvio Pass.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Malles. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Sta. Maria. From Sta. Maria take the Umbrail Pass road to the Stelvio Pass.
There are parking spaces available on the Stilfserjoch
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.