Cross-country skiing centre Fuldera
Cross country center Fuldera in Val Müstair
Show all 5 images
The Val Müstair is becoming a cross-country skiing El Dorado with its strong infrastructure, snow-sure high altitude, perfectly prepared and FIS-homologated trails and a pronounced event competence (FIS Tour de Ski). Specialised hotels, packages, sports shops and curricula providers ensure perfect cross-country skiing holidays and the local World Cup athlete Gianluca Cologna provides the necessary attention around the 28 varied kilometres of cross-country ski trails (skating and classic) from Valchava (1,440 m above sea level) to Minschuns (2,170 m above sea level).
The "Center da passlung - THE meeting place for cross-country skiers" in Fuldera offers ample parking and a cross-country shop with waxing service and rental station. Bistro with sun terrace, cross-country skiing lessons and sales point for cross-country skiing tickets.
In the cross-country centre in Furom there is a ski depot as well as showers, changing rooms and cloakroom lockers, which can be used during the opening hours of the cross-country centre.
Ski depot (the cross-country ski boots are disinfected and dried overnight and are ready the next morning) and showers are available for a fee.Changing rooms and cloakroom lockers are free of charge (there is no liability for the cloakroom)
For more information on opening hours, prices and special offers, please click here:
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Zernez
- By PostBus from Zernez to the PostBus stop Fuldera, Furom
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela pass and the Ofen pass to Fuldera.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on the H27 to Zernez and then over the Ofenpass to Fuldera.
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) through the Val Müstair over the Ofenpass to Fuldera.
- Free parking at the cross-country skiing center
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.