Outdoor pool Tschierv
For swimming pleasure and/or cooling down after a mountain or bike tour, the small, heated outdoor pool in Tschierv invites guests and locals.
- Free entrance
- no lifeguard present
The use of the bath is at your own risk. Parents are asked to supervise their children. The toilets in the old school house are available for the bath users.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadin) hourly to Zernez.
- By PostBus from Zernez to the PostBus stop Tschierv, Biosfera
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains). From Zernez on the H28 into Val Müstair until Müstair ( 30 minutes drive from Vereina south portal )
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair and further to Tschierv
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Malles. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair and on to Tschierv.
Parking available in the immediate vicinity.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.