Chastè da Cultura
Show all 3 images
After the schools and kindergartens in Val Müstair were consolidated in 2005, locals decided to find a new use for the school building in Fuldera.
The repurposed building has become a cultural centre yet still retains a focus on education. Since 2005, Chastè da Culturà has hosted concerts, readings, theatre productions, lectures, exhibitions, as well as educational events. The società Chastè da Culturà association was established in 2008.
The small stage and multipurpose room can be used by residents, artists and clubs in the valley for their own cultural events and projects. Visitors, groups and artists from outside the valley can also use the space as an art studio, rehearsal room or for meetings and workshops.
Opening hours, prices and all other information:
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadin) hourly to Zernez station.
- Continue by PostBus (from Zernez or Mals) hourly to PostBus stop Fuldera, cumün.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains).
- From Zernez on the H28 into Val Müstair as far as Fuldera (40 minutes drive from Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Fuldera.
Parking available, about 100 m.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.