Tschierv – Circular cross-country ski trail Tour de Ski
Show all 6 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Attention: The cross-country ski trail may have icy spots on the descents.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Zernez.
- By PostBus (from Zernez or Mals) hourly to the PostBus stop Tschierv, Biosfera.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains). From Zernez on the H28 into Val Müstair to Tschierv. (35 minutes drive from Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Tschierv.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Malles. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Tschierv.
- free parking available at the guest information in Tschierv
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.