Show all 8 images
The top village on the Ofen Pass from the direction of Zernez rightly bears its Romanesque name Tschierv (deer), because here you can regularly make game observations. The fraction area borders directly on the Swiss National Park. The village is located at the end of the ski run "Minschuns" and at the highest point of the cross-country ski trail. In summer small heated outdoor pool, playground and barbecue area, football field and biotope. In winter natural ice rink as well as curling field, toboggan run and cross-country ski trail. The office of Biosfera Val Müstair is also located in Tschierv.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Zernez
- By PostBus from Zernez to the PostBus stop Tschierv, Biosfera
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains). From Zernez on the H28 to Val Müstair to Müstair (30 minutes drive from Vereina South Portal)
- From the east: via Reschen Pass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair and on to Tschierv
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair and on to Tschierv
Parking available in the immediate vicinity.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.