Süsom Givè – Alp Champatsch – Lü - Tschierv
Show all 5 images
Hiking boots are recommended.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA112
International emergency call
path towards Alp MuntFrom Alp Munt continue to Alp ChampatschAbstieg
from Lü to Tschierv
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper or Lower Engadine) hourly to Zernez
- By PostBus from Zernez or from Val Müstair and Mals every hour to Süsom Givè
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass to Zernez on H27. From Zernez on the H28 towards Val Müstair to the Süsom Givè pass (30 minutes from Vereina south portal)
- From the east: via Reschen Pass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 towards Zernez to the Süsom Givè pass
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to the top of the Süsom Givè pass
- Free parking at the top of the Süsom Givè pass
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.