Lai da la Juata
The panoramic trail leads from the Ofenpasshöhe (2,149 m a.s.l.) slightly uphill and very panoramic to the Alp da Munt and further to the lake Juata. The mountain lake Lai da la Juata is located at about 2,260 m above sea level and offers a magnificent view of the Val Müstair and the surrounding mountains.
The panoramic trail continues to Alp Champatsch and from there downhill to Lü and Tschierv.
- With the Raetian Railroad (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Zernez station.
- Continue by PostBus (from Zernez or Mals) hourly to PostBus station Fuldera, furom - change trains
- Continue with the PostBus to Lü, cumün (follow the timetable)from here continue on foot in the direction of Alp Champatsch - Lai da Juata - Alp da Munt
- With the PostBus from Zernez to the PostBus station Süsom-Givè
- on foot in the direction of Alp da Munt and further in the direction of Alp Champatsch
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.