National Park Region - E-Mountain Bike Tour
Show all 5 images
The tour was evaluated in favourable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be imperatively observed before the tour start. This tour does not make any special demands on driving safety and technical driving skills.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Show consideration when crossing and overtaking hikers.
Most of the mountain bike routes in Graubünden run on single trails that are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have the right of way.
From Scuol the route leads up the Val S-Charl to the Pass da Costainas. Then down into Val Müstair to the hamlet of Lü. Then there is a loop to Müstair and on the opposite side of the valley to Tschierv.
From Tschierv along the Val Vau to the Passo de Fraele. There follows a loop around Lago di San Giacomo, then the climb to Alpisella and then the descent to Lago di Livigno.
From Livigno to the Fuorcola di Livigno and on to the Bernina Pass. There follow the Bernina Express Trail in the direction of Morteratsch to Pontresina. This is followed by a detour around Lake St. Moritz and the onward journey via Celerina, Samedan Airport to Zuoz.
Set off from Zuoz in the direction of Zernez. The route leads through various Lower Engadine villages back to Scuol.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal)
- Paid parking at the railway station and at the mountain railways in Scuol.
- Free parking in Porta and Punt (Scuol Sot)
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.