Süsom Givè - Il Jalet - Süsom Givè (short circular hike)
Show all 5 images
The approximately one-hour circular hike leads from the Ofen Pass through a unique rocky landscape to the Il Jalet viewpoint.
#PIZstürmer-Challenge 2021: Become a summiteer again this year. From the beginning of July to mid-October 2021, you will again receive a regional reward when climbing the summit. For more information, see val-muestair.ch/pizstuermer-challenge
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper or Lower Engadine) hourly to Zernez
- Continue by PostBus from Zernez or from Val Müstair and Mals every hour to Süsom Givè
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car train through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass to Zernez on H27. From Zernez on the H28 towards Val Müstair to the top of the Süsom Givè pass (30 minutes from Vereina south portal)
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 in the direction of Zernez to the top of the Süsom Givè pass
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to the top of the Süsom Givè pass
Parking is available at the Hotel Süsom Givè.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.