Savurando - Kulinarische Schatzsuche Val Müstair
Show all 5 images
An ideal way to discover the nature park with all your senses is the culinary treasure hunt "Savurando". It contributes to the preservation of the unique landscape and its regional specialties.
On this treasure hunt you will follow enigmatic clues to discover and enjoy the culinary treasures in Val Müstair. You hike through varied landscapes, on sneak paths through sgraffito-decorated villages and pass the most beautiful sights. You will get to know local producers and learn interesting facts about the origin of the products.
Good to know:
- Start: Hotel Helvetia (Müstair), Monday to Saturday between 9:00 and 12:00
- Duration of the treasure hunt: approx. 4-6 h (8 km, pure hiking time approx. 3 h)
- What to bring: Weatherproof clothing, good footwear, backpack, beverage bottle and appetite
- Children must be accompanied by an adult, children under 6 years are free of charge and can feast with their parents
- After booking, you will receive the ticket voucher directly by e-mail in PDF format. To receive your service, simply print out the booking confirmation and hand it in at Hotel Helvetia.
The treasure hunt is best completed in small teams of 2-5 people and is therefore ideal for couples, friends, families, clubs and companies.
Bookable from 4.7. – 15.10.2022, except 1.8. and 15.8.2022
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.