Caffè - bar - cun specialitats La Cuort
Show all 6 images
In the past, the café was still a cellar, which was used to store cheese. Today it shines in new splendour and is a very special place to stay. The vaults were finely staged and combined with modern architecture. Enjoy a fine café, aperitif, drink or snack in a beautiful atmosphere.
Opening hours and further information can be found in the Facebook.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Zernez
- By PostBus from Zernez to the PostBus stop Müstair, Clostra Son Jon
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains). From Zernez on the H28 to Val Müstair to Müstair (50 minutes drive from Vereina Südportal)
- From the east: via Reschen Pass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair.
Parking on site is free of charge.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.