CAFÈ - PASTIZARIA - FURNARIA Caterina Bott
Show all 4 images
"Sömis vegnan vardà" Dreams come true!
Caterina Bott, manager and gifted baker-confectioner conjures up the finest good things from master hands. Experience local hospitality and let yourself be spoiled by daily fresh patisserie, wähen, small snacks, coups and the finest assortment of bread. Whether before a visit to the world cultural heritage, the monastery St. Johann, or after a walk through the village Müstair, visit the Cafè Bott. Enjoy the cheerful ambience on our terrace, a stone's throw from the post office stop. Help yourself in our speciality store and bring your loved ones natural products from the Val Müstair.
A revair a Müstair.
Extras: W-Lan, dog-friendly, vegetarian selection, lactose-free selection, gluten-free selection, space for groups, space for seminars/parties.
Opening hours, prices and all other information: firstname.lastname@example.org, +41 (0)81 850 37 37
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadin) hourly to Zernez.
- By PostBus from Zernez to the PostBus stop Müstair, posta
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains). From Zernez on the H28 into Val Müstair until Müstair ( 50 minutes driving time from Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Mals.
Parking available in the immediate vicinity.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.