Saddlery Clot Pitsch
Show all 3 images
All knowledge is preceded by prior knowledge (Aristotle).
We strive to design our products with the help of past experience and the demands of potential customers. Therefore, they should be especially durable and suitable for professional use.
- Backpacks, gaiters, rain covers, sheaths, travel items.
- Old and new bell straps, leather bags, belts, purses
- Old and new bells, buckles, horse bells, whips
- Seat cushions, carpets, floor coverings, leather, imitation leather, leather grease
Pitsch (own brand), EM-EL, Elwes, PACK EASY, Bienna, Tisca, Fabromont.Bells from Zurfluh, Fuchs, Schelbert, Firmann, Tresch, Premana
Opening hours, prices and all other information:
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadin) hourly to Zernez station.
- Continue by PostBus (from Zernez or Mals) hourly to PostBus stop Müstair, posta.
From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains). From Zernez on the H28 into Val Müstair as far as Müstair (50 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal).
From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair.
From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Malles. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair.
Free parking available nearby.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.