Müstair - Lais da Valpaschun - Lü
Show all 4 images
The section Müstair Posta to Prediaun is described in the book Wanderwelt Val Müstair on an alternative route.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper or Lower Engadine) hourly to Zernez.
- Continue by PostBus from Zernez or from Val Müstair and Mals to Müstair every hour.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass to Zernez on the H27. From Zernez on the H28 in the direction of Val Müstair to Müstair.
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Malles. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair.
- Parking next to the St. Johann monastery available
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.