Show all 9 images
High above the Val Müstair, on a sun terrace, lies the small village of Lü. The name is said to derive from the Latin "lux", which means light. Further down is the small suburb of Lüsai. Lü is an insider tip for botanists and plant lovers, because rare Orchis species, brown root plants and medicinal plants still thrive in the vicinity of the village. At night, the village is the ideal place to watch stars. In winter high-altitude trail and toboggan run to Tschierv, in summer starting point for bike and hiking tours over the Pass da Costainas to S-charl and Scuol.
- With the Rähtische Bahn (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Zernez station
- Continue by PostBus (from Zernez or Mals) every hour to PostBus Fuldera, furom - change
- Continue by PostBus to Lü, cumün (see timetable)
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga-Sagliains). From Zernez on the H28 into Val Müstair to Fuldera, furom - turn towards Lü (50 minutes drive from Vereina südportal).
- From the east: via Reschen Pass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Fuldera, furom - turn towards Lü.
Parking available in the immediate vicinity.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.