Öffentliche Anlage/Einrichtung Müstair
Show all 6 images
Contemporary witnesses of medieval epochs
Müstair is located directly on the border with northern Italy. On the outskirts of the village is the monastery of St. Johann, founded by Charlemagne, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Guests can choose from numerous hotels and restaurants, good shopping facilities complete the offer. In summer there is tennis and a playground and barbecue area, in winter a natural ice rink.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Zernez
- By PostBus from Zernez to the PostBus stop Müstair, Clastra
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains). From Zernez on the H28 to Val Müstair to Müstair (50 minutes drive from Vereina Südportal)
- From the east: via Reschen Pass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair.
Parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.