A la riva dal Rom Sta. Maria - Tschierv
Show all 4 images
If you still like, walk up to the right to the old part of the village of Tschierv, cross the village centre and follow the small stream into the spring area. Here you can cool your feet in the fresh spring water.
- Meier-Beck Sta. Maria
- Muglin Mall
- Mineral water spring above Valchava
- Unique habitats along the Rombach stream
- Stop at the Hotel Al Rom
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper or Lower Engadine) hourly to Zernez.
- Continue by PostBus from Zernez or from Val Müstair and Mals hourly to Sta. Maria, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass to Zernez on the H27. From Zernez on the H28 in the direction of Val Müstair to Sta. Maria, cumün (45 minutes from Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Sta. Maria, cumün.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Malles. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Sta. Maria, cumün.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.