Trai(l)s Vals: Samnaun – Scuol – Val Müstair (complete tour)
Show all 7 images
Over 1000 kilometres of bikes, diverse landscapes, varied trails and tours as far as the eye can see. If you can't see the forest for the trees, this multi-day bike tour is the right place for you. It combines the trail and tour highlights of the region in three stages and also includes some insider tips. Pure, alpine trails from the high alpine Samnaun over the extensive Lower Engadine to the densely wooded Val Müstair.
The starts of the three stages can also be reached by public transport from Scuol/Zernez or Val Müstair. Other combinations of the stages are possible.
On high-altitude sections, snowfields are possible until the summer months.
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour. This tour does not place any special demands on driving safety and driving skills.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
112 International Emergency Call
Be considerate when crossing and overtaking hikers. Most of the Graubünden mountain bike routes run on single trails, which are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have the right of way.
Helmet, gloves, good footwear, glasses, rain and sun protection, water bottle, repair kit, bandages
Samnaun – Alp Trida – Greitspitz – Salaaser Kopf – Fuorcla Val Gronda – Fuorcla Val Fenga/Fimberpass – Griosch – Hof Zuort – Sent – Scuol
Scuol – Motta Naluns – Alp Clünas – Piz Clünas – Muot da l'Hom – Alp Laret – Ftan – Scuol
Scuol – S-charl – Alp Astras – Fuorcla Funtana da S-charl – Alp da Munt – Alp Champatsch – Lü – Müstair
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Continue by PostBus to PostBus stop Samnaun-Ravaisch (line 921, hourly connections)
- Local bus Samnaun: Hourly connections to Samnaun-Ravaisch
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car train through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27,
- then turn left from Vinadi towards Samnaun
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of Reschenpass on the B180, from Kajetansbrücke direction Spiss – Samnaun on the L348
- From the south: via Reschenpass to Kajetansbrücke, then direction Spiss – Samnaun on the L348
- Free, public parking at the valley station Doppeldeckbahn, Samnaun-Ravaisch
- Paid parking at the Scuol cable cars, at the train station or in the village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.