Sta. Maria Posta – Valchava – Fuldera Cumün
Easy walk along the valley floor.
PostBus stop Sta. Maria Val Müstair, posta
PostBus stop Fuldera, cumün
Easy winter hiking trail from Sta. Maria (1,342 m above sea level) to Fuldera (1,638 m above sea level). The trail leads steadily flat uphill through snow-covered forests. It is a leisurely hike that can also be done well with children.
The trail is groomed after each snowfall. Please note the condition reports in the winter sports report. The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, the current snow and weather conditions must be observed before starting.
Attention: the trail partly runs on cross-country ski trails - please walk on the edge of the trails.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
High and sturdy walking shoes or winter boots, warm clothing, sun protection, walking sticks.
From Sta. Maria follow the road to Valchava
In Valchava to the southern end of the village
Follow the road westwards across meadows to Fuldera
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Zernez.
- By PostBus from Zernez to Sta. Maria Val Müstair, posta every two hours
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass to Zernez on the H27.From Zernez on the H28 into Val Müstair to Sta. Maria (45 minutes from Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Sta. Maria.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Malles. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Sta. Maria.
Free parking behind the petrol station in Sta. Maria.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.