Smuggler bike tour, stage 3: Val Müstair - Reschenpass - Scuol
Show all 3 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Be considerate when crossing and overtaking hikers. Most of the mountain bike routes in Graubünden run on single trails, which are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have priority.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Zernez.
- With the PostBus (from Zernez) every hour to the PostBus stop Müstair, Clostra Son Jon.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela pass on H27 to Zernez and then over the Ofen pass (H28) into the Val Müstair to Müstair
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Zernez and then over the Ofenpass (H28) into the Val Müstair to Müstair
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) into Val Müstair on H28 to Müstair
- Free parking in Müstair, Clostra Son Jon (parking opposite the monastery)
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.