On the descent we choose the variant down to Alp Sadra and back to Fuldera at Lai da Chazforà.
It is also possible to climb Piz Dora from Alp Sprella (Val Mora) – through Valbella.
Fuldera (1635 m) – Alp Sadra (2046 m) – Lai da Chazforà (2596 m) – Piz Dora (2951 m)
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Zernez
- By PostBus from Zernez to Fuldera d'Aint, hourly
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass to Zernez on H27. From Zernez on the H28 into Val Müstair to Fuldera d'Aint.
- From the east: via Reschen Pass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Fuldera d'Aint.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Fuldera d'Aint.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.