Wellness Sta Maria Val Müstair
Chasa 25, 7536 Sta. Maria
n the middle of two national park regions and on the border with South Tyrol lies the most southeastern valley of Switzerland: the Biosfera Val Müstair. With its unspoiled mountain scenery and the harmonious character of its villages and landscapes, it is a rare jewel among the Alpine valleys.
During the Montasana Regeneration Weeks, the activities focus entirely on fasting, mindfulness and intuitive archery.
For the fasting weeks we invite you to the unique ambience of the monastery of St. Johann in Müstair. The monastery complex, which has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, offers the ideal setting for these purposes and helps to make your stay a very special and lasting experience.
For general relaxation and regeneration, we offer you a daily yoga session during our weeks, which is included in the price.
Opening hours, prices and all other information:
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadin) hourly to Zernez.
- By PostBus from Zernez to the PostBus stop Sta. Maria, posta
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains). From Zernez on the H28 into Val Müstair to Sta. Maria. (45 minutes driving time from Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border after Müstair follow the main road to Sta. Maria.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 until Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair and continue to Sta. Maria.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.