Taufers - Piz Chavalatsch - Müstair
Show all 3 images
#PIZstürmer Challenge 2021: Become a summiteer again this year. From the beginning of July to mid-October 2021, you will again receive a regional reward on the summit ascent. For more information, see val-muestair.ch/pizstuermer-challenge
144 emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
From Taufers you walk over the Rambach to the alp Rifairalm (hiking trail 10/10A) and further over pastures and a mountain flank to the Rifairscharte. Now you follow the ridge. Shortly before the summit, the path joins an old military path that zigzags up to Piz Chavalatsch.
Via La Scharta and Plaun Radond follows the descent on the Swiss side. At the junction Bains da Guad you hike down to Plazzöl and further to the village Müstair. The hike ends at the PostBus stop Somvih, Müstair.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper or Lower Engadin) hourly to Zernez.
- Continue with the PostBus from Zernez or from Val Müstair and Mals hourly Taufer i.M. (Italian side)
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela pass to Zernez on the H27. From Zernez on the H28 in the direction of Val Müstair, across the national border to Taufers i. M.
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to Taufers (before the Swiss border). From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Malles.
- From Mals on the SS41 to Taufers i. M. (before the Swiss border).
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.