Sta.Maria, Prà da Vau - Lai da Rims - Alp Sot - Prà da Vau
Show all 3 images
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
From the PostBus stop Sta. Maria Val Müstair, scuola valleywardsAt
the end of the village turn
left before the bridgeSubster follow the forest road towards Val Vau and TschuccaiAt
Las Clastras follow
the alpine road towards Val MoraPath to Alp Praveder and Döss Follow RadondEncstieg
to Piz Praveder and Lai da RimsAbstieg
in an easterly direction along the Val MadonnaCross
the Aua da RimsbrookAfter
the alpine road to Spi da Vau At the junction, follow the path towards Valchava
From PostBus stop Umbrail (pass height) direction Astras and Piz Umbrail to Lai da Rims
> to the tour
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Zernez station
- Continue by PostBus (from Zernez or Mals) every hour to PostBus-Halteselle Sta. Maria Val Müstair, scoula
For the ascent variant from Umbrail Passhöhe / Astras:
- From Müstair PostBus connection from the beginning of July to mid-September, from mid-September to the beginning of October Sat/Sun
- From Fuldera, cumün to Pra da Vau: mid-June to early October, Wednesdays and Thursday mornings with the extra trip, reservation essential!
- From Pra da Vau to Fuldera, mid-June to early October, Wednesdays and Thursday afternoons with the extra trip, reservation essential!
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass to Zernez on H27. From Zernez on the H28 to Val Müstair to Sta. Maria (35 minutes drive from Vereina South Portal).
- From the east: via Reschen Pass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Sta. Maria.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Sta. Maria.
- Parking in Sta. Maria Val Müstair, near the church and opposite in the large parking lot
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.