Monastery Shop St. Johann
An attractive range of postcards, books, CDs, devotional objects, gifts for church occasions such as weddings, baptisms, first communions, confirmations, figures of saints and nativity scenes, candles, medals, rosaries, utilitarian and ornamental objects from the world of medieval archaeology, monastic wine from a historic winery in Nals/South Tyrol and the famous cabbage ointment made to the recipe of Father Thomas Häberle.
Among the products that the convent women make themselves with a lot of love are:
- Double cards drawn by Sr. Pia
- Anisguetsli and liqueurs made by Sr. Clara
- Herbal teas, herbal salts, soaps and tinctures by Sr. Lutgarde
- Fillet works and cards by Sr. Benedicta
- CD "The monastic rebel" by Sr. Domenica
- Candles and rosaries from Prioress Aloisia
Giving time is for us a nachhatlige primary good. Therefore we are gladly there for you and your concerns. We will be happy if you stop by for a visit.
Opening hours, prices and all other information:
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadin) hourly to Zernez station.
- Continue by PostBus (from Zernez or Mals) hourly to PostBus stop Müstair, clastra.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains). From Zernez on the H28 into Val Müstair as far as Müstair (50 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Malles. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair.
Parking available in the immediate vicinity.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.