Show all 4 images
Many regular guests feel at home here. At the Hotel Helvetia in Val Müstair, sometimes also known as Münstertal, old and new constructions have been carefully blended into a unique complex.
A large reconstruction and new building was completed in the summer of 2015. The love of the Grond hotel family for the design can be seen in many details. Of 26 rooms, 19 are all furnished with larch floors, Swiss stone pine furniture and box spring beds.
The Grond families and staff cultivate a cuisine known far beyond the valley. With a lot of love for the culinary art the 2 brothers conjure up local, regional as well as international dishes. The basic products come, as far as possible, from the valley, completely in the sense of the Biosfera Val Müstair.
Nus ans allegrain sün vossa visita - cordials salüds las famiglias Grond.
Extras: W-Lan, dog-friendly, vegetarian selection, lactose-free selection, gluten-free selection, space for groups, space for seminars/parties.
Opening hours, prices and all other information: www.helvetia-hotel.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Zernez.
- By PostBus from Zernez to the PostBus stop Müstair, posta
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains).
- From Zernez on the H28 into Val Müstair until Müstair ( 50 minutes driving time from Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair.
- From the south: via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Malles. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair.
Parking available in the immediate vicinity.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.