Guesthouse Restaurant Hirschen
Show all 4 images
Our small, older Grison house is simply furnished with a lot of wood. It is located in one of the most beautiful valleys of Switzerland, in Val Müstair. We are a family business that is already managed in the third generation. We offer regional specialties on the covered garden terrace as well as in the cozy restaurant. The menu is small, but we focus on seasonal and healthy dishes. As an additional offer we create menus for our house guests with dishes that do not belong to the everyday offer. Our apple strudel and cheese fondue are highly recommended. Gluten- and lactose-free as well as vegetarian dishes are no stranger to us and are an integral part of the offer.
Lü is located, among other things, on the well-known high-altitude trail from the Ofen Pass to Müstair and on the hiking and ski touring trail to S-charl in the Lower Engadine. In winter, a 4 km long toboggan run, illuminated at night, leads to Tschierv. The 2 km long panoramic cross-country skiing trail makes the heart of sportsmen beat faster. As a stage destination of the most popular mountain bike Transalp routes we host many guests from all over Europe. For hikers on their Graubünden Way of St. James, we are an important stopover or a place to refuel.
Extras: W-Lan, dog-friendly, vegetarian selection, lactose-free selection, gluten-free selection, space for groups.
Opening hours, prices and all other information: www.hirschen-lue.ch
- With the Raetian Railroad (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadin) hourly to Zernez station.
- Continue by PostBus (from Zernez or Mals) hourly to PostBus station Fuldera, furom - change buses
- Continue by PostBus to Lü, cumün (follow the timetable)
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga-Sagliains). From Zernez on the H28 into Val Müstair as far as Fuldera, furom - turn off in the direction of Lü (50 minutes drive from Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Fuldera, furom - turn towards Lü.
Parking available in the immediate vicinity.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.