E-bike charging station at Hotel al Rom
- total 15 sockets incl. EU-plug
- Location: in the bike garage
- Possibility of consumption and overnight stay
Our tip: Upon arrival at the Bike-Hotel Hotel al Rom the bikes will be washed for free.
Use possible from 07.30 to 22.00 hrs
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Zernez.
- By PostBus (from Zernez or Val Müstair) hourly to Ofenpass Passhöhe, "Biosfera" stop
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass to Zernez and continue towards the Ofen Pass to the top of the pass
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Zernez
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Directly in front of the Biosfera/Guest Information Tschierv
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.