Hospital Sta Maria Val Müstair
Center da sandà Val Müstair
We accompany you when you need medical treatment, outpatient or inpatient care - in the health center or at your home. This integrated medical care has many advantages. It offers you the continuity of the attending doctors, nursing staff and Spitex specialists. Together they form an interdisciplinary team that exchanges information and works with you to find the best way for you. This is how we find the best individual solutions together.
To make this possible, we combine the following range of services at the Val Müstair Health Centre:
- Acute hospital - the smallest hospital in Switzerland with its own rescue service!
- Medical practice
- Nursing home
- ServiceMaternal and paternal advice
- Psychiatric Counseling
- Podiatry (foot care)
- with the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Zernez station
- Continue by PostBus (from Zernez or Mals) every hour to PostBus stop Sta. Maria, Sielva
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela pass to Zernez on H27.
- From Zernez on the H28 into the Val Müstair to Sta. Maria.From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Sta. Maria.
- From the south: via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Malles. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 until Sta. Maria.To
Parking spaces are available at the Center da sandà Val Müstair.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.