Campsite Sta Maria Val Müstair
Camping Pe da Munt**, Sta. Maria
Show all 3 images
Welcome to Camping Pè da Munt in the UNESCO Biosphere Reservation Engiadina Val Müstair and the nearby Swiss National Park. Our campsite is located in Sta. Maria at 1440 m.a.s.l. in one of the most beautiful southern valleys of Switzerland at the foot of the Umbrail Pass, on the edge of a larch forest is a popular destination for campers, hikers, motorcyclists and cyclists.
In the unique natural landscape you can enjoy the very personal ambience of this dreamlike little camping in a quiet and splendid environment. From here you can reach the world famous monastery of St. Johann, UNESCO world heritage in Müstair and various interesting museums in Val Müstair.
For more information about opening hours and prices, please visit the homepage of Camping Pè da Munt:
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadin) hourly to Zernez.
- By PostBus from Zernez to Sta. Maria Val Müstair, posta
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela pass to Zernez on the H27.
- From Zernez on H28 into Val Müstair to Sta. Maria (45 minutes from Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Sta. Maria.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Malles. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Sta. Maria.
payable parking available at the campsite
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.