Banking Raiffeisen - Müstair
Raiffeisenbank Engiadina Val Müstair strives to satisfy your needs with suitable services at fair conditions. Raiffeisenbank Engiadina Val Müstair is part of the Raiffeisen Group, the third largest banking group in Switzerland.
Opening hours and all further information:
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadin) hourly to Zernez.
- By PostBus from Zernez to the PostBus stop Müstair, posta
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains). From Zernez on the H28 into Val Müstair until Müstair ( 50 minutes driving time from Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Mals.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.