Val Müstair round trip
Show all 3 images
From Sta. Maria begins a long climb past Lü and Alp Champatsch, which is rewarded at the end with a super trail over the Alp da Munt to the Ofenpass.
This tour requires a great level of driving safety, balance and technical driving skills.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Be considerate when crossing and overtaking hikers.The Graubünden mountain bike routes run for the most part on single trails that are also signaled as hiking trails. Hikers always have the right of way.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Zernez station.
- With the PostBus (from Zernez) hourly to the PostBus stop Süsom Givè (pass summit).
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela pass and the Ofen pass to the Ofen pass summit (Süsom Givè).
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Zernez and then over the Ofenpass to the Ofenpasshöhe (Süsom Givè).
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) through Val Müstair over the Ofenpass to the Ofenpasshöhe (Süsom Givè).
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.