Punt la Drossa – Il Fuorn : Die Verbindungsroute
Show all 4 images
A short but beautiful hike along the Fuornbach, which flows wildly and untamed through its self-created canyon. Thanks to this connecting route, various hikes in the region can be combined without having to walk on the road. In addition to the beautiful stream, the view of the imposing pyramid of Piz dal Fuorn also beckons.
Note: Dogs are not allowed in the Swiss National Park, not even on a leash. For more information and all protections, see nationalpark.ch/schutzbestimmungen.
Easy mountain hike.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA112
International emergency call
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau, Upper and Lower Engadine) hourly (sometimes half-hourly) to Zernez
- From Zernez take the PostBus towards Müstair-Mals every hour to Punt la Drossa (P4)
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nauders – Martina) to the Lower Engadine on H27
- From Zernez on Ofenpass road towards Val Müstair to car park 4
- From Val Müstair over the Ofenpass in the direction of Zernez to car park 4
- Free parking at the train station, in the village and at the visitor center of the National Park in Zernez.
- Free parking in car park 4 on Ofenpassstrasse
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.