Plattatschas - Sassa Marscha - Alp Sielva - Müstair
Show all 3 images
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the tour starts.
Slipped areas at Sassa Marscha and Belvair/Runcs.
The hike is not recommended! (as of July 2021)
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency number
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper or Lower Engadine) hourly to Zernez
- Continue by PostBus from Zernez or from Val Müstair and Mals every hour to Sta. Maria.
- From Sta. Maria PostBus connection to Plattaschas only by appointment online at https://www.postauto.ch/de/ausflugstipps/stelvio-linie
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass to Zernez on H27. From Zernez on the H28 towards Val Müstair to Sta. Maria. In Sta. Maria turn right towards umbrail pass.
- From the east: via Reschen Pass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 direction Zernez to Sta. Maria. In Sta. Maria turn left towards umbrail pass.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Sta. Maria. In Sta. Maria turn left towards umbrail pass.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.