Müstair – Alp Terza – Sta. Maria
Show all 4 images
The ascent starts in Müstair and you drive on a gravel path up to Ruinatscha, where you can enjoy a wonderful view of Müstair. Continue in the direction of Terza and after a total of five hairpin bends you have reached the highest point. After a short but crisp descent on forest roads, you reach the Terza mountain restaurant. Enjoying coffee and cake at Monica's is recommended, before you drive mostly on tarred roads to Sta.Maria.
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour. This tour requires a high degree of driving safety, balance and driving skills.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
112 International Emergency Call
Be considerate when crossing and overtaking hikers. Most of the Graubünden mountain bike routes run on single trails, which are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have the right of way.
Helmet, gloves, good footwear, glasses, rain and sun protection, water bottle, repair kit, bandages
Müstair – Ruinatscha – Terza – Terza Mountain Restaurant – Sta. Maria
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Zernez station.
- With the PostBus (from Zernez) every hour to Müstair
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car train through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass and the Ofen Pass to Müstair.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Zernez and then over the Ofen Pass to Müstair.
- From the south: via the Reschen Pass (Nauders-Martina) through the Val Müstair over the Ofen Pass to Müstair.
Free parking in front of the Hotel Chavalatsch in Müstair.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.