Fuldera - Fuldera Daint - Tschierv Orasom - Fuldera Dain
Show all 3 images
This loop on the level has wide paths and is also suitable for prams and wheelchairs.
PostBus stop Fulder, cumün
PostBus stop Fuldera, Daint
The trail leads across the plain of Palüds near Fuldera and is also very suitable for wheelchair users and families with pushchairs.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Zernez.
- By PostBus from Zernez to the PostBus stop Fuldera, Cumün
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains). From Zernez on the H28 into Val Müstair as far as Fuldera (40 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Fuldera.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Malles. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Fuldera.
- Free parking available
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.