Fuldera Daint - Circuit hike
A looping tour in the sunny moorland of Palü dals Lais.
Start PostBus stop Fuldera, Daint
Destination PostBus stop Fuldera, Daint
Coordinates 46.610556, 10.369776
This easy looping trail takes you from Fuldera Daint across the sunny Palü dals Lais marshland back to the starting point at Fuldera Daint. The splashing of the Rombach through the snowy winter landscape accompanies you on this hike.
Most of the hiking tour leads along the cross-country skiing track.
Well prepared winter hiking trail, is prepared after every snowfall.
- 144 emergency call, first aid
- 1414 Mountain rescue REGA
- 112 International emergency call
High and sturdy hiking boots or winter boots, warm clothing, sun protection, hiking sticks.
From the post bus station Fuldera, Daint you walk on the district road to Fuldera Daint. A few houses before the parking place the winter hiking trail starts on the right. Walk to the wooden bridge where the winter footpath and the cross-country skiing tracks cross and continue straight ahead following the pink picking. There is another small bridge on the left. On the left you walk along the track and at the blue sign "Via Peter Aebli" go down along the Rombach and up to Fuldera Daint.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Zernez
- By PostBus from Zernez to Fuldera d'Aint
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela pass to Zernez on H27. From Zernez on the H28 into the Val Müstair to Fuldera d'Aint.
- From south and east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) or Bolzano on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Tschierv and further to Fuldera d'Aint.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.