Restaurant Sta Maria Val Müstair
Show all 3 images
The flair of the Belle Epoche has been preserved in the house: the generosity of the rooms, the peculiarity of the ambience as well as many gems of the time take you into a mood of deceleration and inspiration.
Specialties from Graubünden and general classics with products from the valley.
Extras: W-Lan, dog-friendly, vegetarian selection, lactose-free selection, gluten-free selection, space for groups, space for seminars/parties.
Opening hours, prices and all other information: www.schweizerhof-gr.com
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadin) hourly to Zernez.
- By PostBus from Zernez to the PostBus stop Sta. Maria, Posta
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains). From Zernez on the H28 into Val Müstair as far as Sta. Maria ( 45 minutes drive from Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Sta. Maria
- From the south: via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Malles. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Sta. Maria.
Parking available in the immediate vicinity.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.