Swiss National Parc: S-charl – Mot Tavrü (Return Route)
Show all 7 images
Note: Dogs are not allowed in the Swiss National Park, not even on a leash. Further information on this and all protection regulations can be found at www.nationalpark.ch/en/visit/hiking/protection-regulations/.
On the adjacent bear discovery trail, 9 interactive stations captivate young and old and provide practical tips on how to behave in a bear area. https://www.nationalpark.ch/en/visit/educational-trails/bear-discovery-trail/
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly service to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Continue by PostBus with hourly connection to the PostBus stop S-charl
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass to Scuol. The summer village of S-charl can be reached from Scuol in around 25 minutes.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of Scuol and then also turn into the side valley Val S-charl.
Due to the sometimes narrow road conditions, we recommend travelling from Scuol to S-charl by PostBus.
- Paid parking spaces at the entrance to S-charl
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.