Süsom Givè - Piz Daint - Alp Buffalora
Show all 11 images
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour. This hike requires an Elementary Alpine experience, orientation, trekking shoes are recommended.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
From Süsom Givè to the transmission mast on the southeast side
Past it on the saddle between Jalet and Piz Daint
off at Davo Plattas to Piz Daint Ascent to Piz Daint
Descent over the west ridge to Jufplaun
Continue to Alp Buffalora via Döss da las Plattas
Short ascent back to Süsom Givè
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper or Lower Engadine) hourly to Zernez
- Continue by PostBus from Zernez or from Val Müstair and Mals every hour to Süsom Givè
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass to Zernez on H27. From Zernez on the H28 towards Val Müstair to the Süsom Givè pass (30 minutes from Vereina south portal)
- From the east: via Reschen Pass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 towards Zernez to the Süsom Givè pass
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to the top of the Süsom Givè pass
- Parking spaces on the Ofenpass
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.